from OUR PLANT BASED KITCHEN
WHAT CAN WE DO?
With over 50 years of experience, we fuse culinary influences from around the world to produce bold, modern flavours and deliver an outstanding vegetarian & plant-based dining experience.
We've put together a standard menu, to give you an idea of what we do on a standard buffet, as below.
Download the standard menu brochure and take a peak*
Our All Vegan Standard Buffet Menu - £6.95pp
SAVOURY SELECTION (choose 3)
- Mushroom & Sage Vegan Sausage Rolls
- Spinach and Vegan Feta Spanakopita (Filo Parcels)
- Sweet Potato and Red Onion Frittata (no gluten ingredients)
- Mumbai Puff Pastry Curried Lentil Triangle
- Potato Salad in Vegan Mayo with Capers & Chives
- Quinoa, Black Beans & Roasted Butternut Squash
- Spicy Pickled Red Cabbage
- Naked Leaves and Crunchy Garden Veg
SWEETS & EXTRAS
- On The Eighth Day Carrot Hummus & Tortilla Chips - £1.95pp
- Bitesize Portions of Chocolate & Pecan Brownie and Almond Lemon Drizzle Cake—£2.95pp
- Fresh Fruit —Grapes, strawberries, orange segments and melon—£1.95pp
we are also able to provide plant based savoury wraps, speak to the team to arrange this.
Choices of: Chilli Cheese Wrap or Smokey Veg Wrap—£2.50pp
But if you're looking for something specific, bespoke or for a big event, feel free to contact us to discuss this - email@example.com or 0161 273 4878
*some items may be different than written in the brochure as we constantly review the best ways to provide eco, vegan catering.
BESPOKE ROUND CELEBRATION CAKE - from £30 (cuts into 14 slices)
As well as baking in our own kitchen, we work with local bakers to provide bespoke celebration cakes.
Please note that decoration may cost extra or if its something a bit special or complicated and delivery available with extra delivery fee
As a bit of inspiration, here’s some popular flavours:
- Midnight Expresso Mocha Cake
- Victoria Sponge Cake
- ‘Big Blue’ Chocolate & Blueberry Cake
- Chocolate & Cherry Cake
- Apple & Cinnamon Cake
- Lemon & Poppy Seed Cake
- Pecan Latte Cake
- Chocolate Orange Cake
- Chocolate Raspberry Beret Cake
Aside from being plant based, our food is delivered by eco-friendly bikes, we use local bike delivery services whenever possible. The packaging we use is mostly compostable or we use recyclable and/or reusable materials, wherever possible; even the cutlery isn't plastic!
Dependent on your location, we can deliver to you, using local bike delivery services where possible, taxi or drive it to you ourselves. If you opt for delivery, VAT will be added, as well as a delivery charge.
You can also collect from us at 111 Oxford Rd, Manchester, M1 7DU.
If you want to make a catering enquiry or have any questions, feel free to call us on 0161 273 4878 (option 3) and ask for Kevin, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org