Local & UK Home Delivery
Our home delivery service is available on all 5000 of our products from supplements & groceries to skin care & craft beers. So long as you're in the UK, we can ship anything to you!
If you're looking for fresh produce, or want to support local in Manchester, our eco-friendly bicycle courier delivery is the best way to do this. Perfect if you're adding fresh organic fruit & veg or artisan bread to your order.
Here's a full list of our:
- regular food items here,
- body care, soaps & skincare items here.
- supplements & herbal remedies here
HOW TO ORDER:
Tell us what you're looking to order (there's handy lists of what kind of thing we're doing above)
We’ll assemble your order, depending on what we have in stock
We’ll call you back to confirm your order, and if it's for delivery, we'll also take a secure card payment over the phone
We'll arrange a pick-up time if it's for collection or book a Last Mile Logistics bicycle courier/Hermes courier to deliver your order.
Please be aware that we cannot always guarantee stock on some limited items.
Local Bicycle Courier Delivery = £6 FOR COURIER +vat within a 5 mile radius, then it's an extra £1.50 for every additional mile up to a limit of 10miles.
8thDay Mail Order Service - Terms & Conditions
- We send parcels across the UK using Hermes and Royal Mail postal services, in accordance with
- We may only send larger parcels with Hermes (up to 15kg) and smaller parcels with Royal Mail (up
to 2 kg) following the relevant size guides.
- This service only applies to qualifying items across our product range, including ambient and dry
goods. Perishable items are excluded (such as fresh fruit & vegetables, frozen or chilled foods, fresh
- Due to product restrictions we may be unable to send liquids, alcohol and beauty products which
breach or exceed the limits set by Hermes and Royal Mail postal services.
- We accept liability for adherence to adequate packaging, labelling and safe posting guidelines.
- We apply delivery charges that match the delivery rates provided by Hermes and Royal Mail at the
time of checkout.
- We reserve the right to decline the service if a customer refuses to include parcel cover and
signature with the delivery.
- Delivery times will vary based on the type of delivery and postal service chosen.