400g caster sugar
250g plain flour
70g cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
A trickle of vanilla
100ml soya milk
230ml sunflower oil
140ml cold water
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and line a shallow baking tray.
- Combine all of the ingredients and place in the lined tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Check the surface of the brownies; if it is no longer shiny, remove them from the oven and allow to cool before slicing.
- If you store them in an air tight container at room temperature, they should keep well for up to 4 days.
- All the ingredients can be purchased from Eighth Day Shop.