Sweet Pepper Sauce
2 Large Red Peppers
1 Small Onion
3 Cloves Garlic
1 Tin Tomatoes (14oz/400g)
Salt and Pepper
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic, and fry gently in a little oil.
- Wash, de-seed and chop the pepper and add to the onions.
- Cook for 10 minutes then add the tomatoes and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Allow to cook for a further 5 to 10 minutes, then blend and adjust the seasoning.
- If you like a more tangy sauce, include half a chilli pepper with the red pepper or add a pinch of chilli powder.