Puy Lentil & Munchy Seed Salad
400g of dried puy lentils
2 handfuls of sunflower seeds
2 handfuls of pumpkin seeds
2 coloured peppers
1 red onion
Tamari or soy sauce
Pepper to season
- Rinse the lentils and boil for half an hour or until soft.
- Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spread the seeds on a baking tray, cover in tamari sauce and bake for 5 minutes.
- Roughly chop the peppers and red onion into 2cm chunks, brush with olive oil and place on a baking tray.
- Roast on the top shelf of the oven until slightly brown.
- When all the ingredients are cooked, allow them to cool, combine and season with black pepper.